Electro-acupuncture (EA) is the stimulation of percutaneously inserted acupuncture needles with weak alternating electrical currents for therapeutic purposes. EA greatly enhances acupuncture therapy’s effectiveness for a broad range of clinical conditions.
- Accelerates tissue healing: wounds, skin ulcers, etc.
- Facial Toning
- Acute and chronic pain conditions
- Painful conditions not reacting to manual stimulation
- Acupuncture anesthesia
- Reduction of Immunosuppression
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Traumatic Affective Disorders
- Substance abuse addictions
- And many others…
Advantages of EA
- Eliminates having to manually twirl needles continuously
- Allows practitioner to treat several patients at the same time
- Allows stimulation of up to sixteen needles at one time via multiple channels
- Needle placement margin or effort is greater than for manual therapy; therefore, less accurate needle placement is required