- Webinar 1: Theory and mechanisms
- Webinar 2: Neuropuncture points and electrical acupuncture
- Webinar 3: Neuropuncture for Cervical, Head, and Facial Conditions
- Webinar 4: Neuropuncture: Psyche/Mental-Emotional Conditions
- Webinar 5: Neuropuncture for Bu Mei, Sleeping Disorders
- Webinar 6: Neuropuncture for treating bi-syndrome and pain
- Webinar 7: Neuropuncture: Advanced Electrical Acupuncture
- Webinar 8: Neuropuncture: Treating Lumbar Spine and Knee Conditions
- Webinar 9: Neuropuncture: Scalp and Auricular EA
Webinar 6: Neuropuncture for treating bi-syndrome and pain
In this webinar you will learn how to treat pain conditions utilizing the Neuropuncture system. You will also learn the neurobiology of pain and how that relates to the neurophysiology of acupuncture. Neuropuncture applies neuroscience to the traditional TCM acupuncture model, creating evidenced-based, clinically proven protocols, and outcomes that are clinically reproducible. This webinar will also cover topical herbal poultices and different mediums.
In this course, you will learn:
- Review of the 5 neurophysiological mechanisms, 5 Neuropuncture treatment principles, Electric Neuropuncture treatment principles, and review of reference charts.
- The Neurobiology of pain.linical outcomes
- Neuroplascity-Acute vs chronic.
- TCM terminology correlated to Pain/ Bi syndrome.
- EA- Electrical acupuncture’s role in pain management
- Pantheon research, Auricular/ scalp for pain.
- Acupuncture analgesia. Post op/ Pre-op.
- Protocols and Herbal traumatology,
- Question and Answers