- Webinar 1: Theory and mechanisms
- Webinar 2: Neuropuncture points and electrical acupuncture
- Webinar 3: Neuropuncture for Cervical, Head, and Facial Conditions
- Webinar 4: Neuropuncture: Psyche/Mental-Emotional Conditions
- Webinar 5: Neuropuncture for Bu Mei, Sleeping Disorders
- Webinar 6: Neuropuncture for treating bi-syndrome and pain
- Webinar 7: Neuropuncture: Advanced Electrical Acupuncture
- Webinar 8: Neuropuncture: Treating Lumbar Spine and Knee Conditions
- Webinar 9: Neuropuncture: Scalp and Auricular EA
Webinar 4: Neuropuncture: Psyche/Mental-Emotional Conditions
In this webinar you will learn how to treat the 6 most common clinical psychological conditions utilizing the Neuropuncture system. Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, Addiction/cravings, PTSD, and Obsessive-Compulsive disorder. Neuropuncture applies neuroscience to the traditional TCM acupuncture model, creating evidenced-based, clinically proven protocols, and outcomes that are clinically reproducible.
In this course, you will learn:
- Review of the 5 neurophysiological mechanisms
- 5 Neuropuncture treatment principles
- Electric Neuropuncture
- Reference chart.
- Review of anatomy and physiology of recent brain neuroscience findings.
- Cognitive neuroscience. BDNF/ Neuroplasticity/ trauma
- TCM terminology correlated to Cognitive neuroscience.
- The Mind in TCM.
- Specific conditions Part I
- Addictions/ Cravings
- Specific conditions Part II
- Obsessive-Complusive disorders
- Summary, Question and Answers, Program Worksheet