Neuropuncture State Chapter Representative Criteria
Neuropuncture State Chapter
Representative Criteria (tasks for completion):
#1main focus is Social media exposure and reputation:
and Neuropuncture State Chapter representatives.
- Must be an Active NeuroLab members 3+ months+ completed 5(+) CEU webinars thru Healthy seminars/OR NeuroLab member for 6+month, since beginning.
- Read my book.
- Working towards Neuropuncture Certification.
- Complete Dr Gorsuch’s interview
- One on one phone interview with Dr C…”What’s your purpose?” “Neuropuncture Trinity” “Neuropuncture FB mission”
This is a Neuropuncture Private FB page- invite only.
Representative vets the request. Requestee needs to be in the medical field, interest and focus in neuroscience acupuncture.
Acupuncture Practitioner, preferred from that state.
- Moderators/ not Admin.
- Organize it.
- Post Neuropuncture comments, Neuropuncture research, and Neuropuncture case studies.
- Remove posts that are not appropriate.
- No profanity
- No politics
- No religion
- Just the science and medicine of acupuncture.
- No links, except Neuropuncture.
- Contact State and local acupuncture organizations and contact via email or IM, FB, to invite practitioners to the group.
- Organize Neuropuncture workshops for the FB members.
- Statewide exposure and connection to neuroscience acupuncture.
- Develop a strong reputation in our field.
- Workshop Benefits: 10% split of profits for local Neuropuncture workshops organized.
- How does this help my business? Engaging in this process increases your communication skills. Constantly testing ourselves. “Repetition Mother of all Skill”.
- Referrals network to areas of locations ( Example: Florida- “snow birds”- East coast referrals)
- Becoming the local authority in our field