Neuropuncture Certification Criteria
Neuropuncture Certification Criteria
ALL THREE LEVELS MUST BE COMPLETE TO BECOME CERTIFIED AS A NEUROPUNCTURIST BY DR. CORRADINO
- Be a member of NeuroLab for at least 3 months.
- Submit at least 3 case studies.
- Complete one Neuropuncture hands-on workshop.
- Complete the 12 Neuropuncture Foundations webinar series.
- Continue to be a NeuroLab member.
- Complete one of the specialty programs.
- Publish one article on Neuropuncture and the neuroscience of acupuncture in either a medical journal, state organization journal, local newspaper in your area, etc.
- Complete one more Neuropuncture hands-on workshop.
- Maintain a clean and strong online reputation.
- Complete the onsite Neuropuncture Dr Corradino Clinical Observation Assessment Neuropuncture specialty program.
- Take and pass exam/ written and practical at time of Neuropuncture DMC Clinical Observation Assessment.
and Neuropuncture State Chapter representatives.
Certification criteria: Special attention.
Benefits for Certification:
- Wall Certificate with DMC family Seal
- Licensing agreement for marketing Neuropuncture, and patented prescritions.
- Job placement opportunities- Neuropuncture teaching opportunities
- Professional Neuropuncture educational Power Points- for community out-reach programs. This aids in practice building and community education.
- Business Coaching & Clinical Support
- Full access to patented Neuropuncture treatment prescriptions
- Research opportunities
- Get your bio and clinic name in the International Neuropuncture practitioner database.
NeuroLab member “Specialty training” programs
This is a 2-day personal, one-on-one, Neuropuncture training program with Dr Corradino to observe him at his clinic treating patients one day and the second day will be spent at a library reviewing any Neuropuncture topics. From molecular sciences, Neuropuncture techniques, treatment strategies, Neuropuncture Trinity, clinical support, Neuropuncture marketing, business support, research, difficult case analysis, and pretty much anything else that Dr Corradino can help with.
2 day program: $1200.00: 16 CEU pending
Neuropuncture Cadaver lab:
It is intellectually understood that every human body is different however; humans do share very basic simple anatomy, especially neuroanatomical structures. There is no replacement for experiential training and observing up close and personal specific structures that we are working with everyday!! This is a must for any level Neuropuncture practitioner.
This will be a 2-day program. The cadaver lab will be located at University California, Irvine medical school. We will spend 2 days at UCI medical school anatomy and physiology department. The day will be split into separate parts. One part will be in a classroom, amphitheater style, in lecture format, covering the anatomical structures to be examined on the cadaver. The other part will be in a cadaver examine room with a human cadaver that Dr Corradino, Dr Suh and a medical school professor will be dissecting, examining, and pointing out specific neuro-anatomical structures. Surrounding muscles, tendons, and bone structures will also be examined and pointed out. Also, Electro-acupuncture techniques and EA measurements will be examined on the cadaver then compared to present attendees. Below is a summary, but not complete, list of topics and structures:
Topics of discussion:
- Neuropuncture Trinity
- Electro-acupuncture sciences
- Biological physics
- Relative neuroanatomy
- Quantum biology and acupuncture
- Radial n.
- Median n.
- Ulnar n.
- Multifidus m.
- Rhomboid m.
- Erector spinae m.
- Cervical plexus
- Facial n.
- Brachial plexus.
- Sciatic n.
- Peroneal n.
- Trapezius m.
- Gluteus maximus m.
- Pectoral m.
- Orbital n.
- Saphenous n.
- Tibial n.
- Cervical spinal cord
- HTJJ structures
- Greater Auricular n.
- Quads and Hamstrings
- Deltoid m.
- Trigeminal n.
- Spinal cord
16 CEU pending | Price: TBA
2-day NeuroLab cadaver training:
Day one: Classroom setting: a through discussion and examination of the anatomical structures specific to the area of dissection. Specific medical conditions affecting examined structures and their pathophysiology and Neuropuncture treatment will be thoroughly instructed. Resulting in an extreme thorough investigation of the anatomical structures on a human cadaver with the understanding of the exact pathophysiological structures examined and then a Neuropuncture treatment applied illustrating the targeting neuroanatomical structures.
Day two: On this day a cadaver specimen will be displayed and a thorough examination of the anatomical structures will be dissected, and examined. Attendees will have the choice to touch structures, and enjoy close up examination.
Become a Certified Neuropuncturist
Within any given profession who are the most sought after – who are the highest paid professionals the generalist or the specialist? The specialist of course. My goal for you is as a “Certified Nueropuncturist” you will become the most sought after practitioner in your local market.